Thursday, May 10, 2012

Inspiration




So many times I am in awe at all the wonderful artwork found in our Close to My Heart idea books.

 But at times when I am trying to recreate the art work and have a question on some things, I have a hard time finding the original artist/consultant. This was one of those times.

So recently my club had wanted to recreate the Superhero album in our idea Book:


Usually I am pretty good about figuring out how to recreate the art. But this time I couldn't tell if the artist had used the board book (which is on the "while supplies last" list) or if it was something else. So I tried asking around and nothing. Oh well.

So I thought I would make my own version of this beautiful album.

All the products I used are Close to My Heart
(which can all be purchased on my website www.rockinscissors.ctmh.com )
or if you have any questions please comment below.

So I am pretty excited on how it turned out. But if anyone knows who the above artist is please leave me a comment so I can give credit where it is due! :)

                           This is my re-creation:                                      
                                              









I hope you like it :)


and as always ....

~Keep Rockin

1 comment: