Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bring on the Cold!

 I am so excited to be sitting here with the temperature a comfy 72 degrees, such a pleasant change from our usual Arizona 115 degree weather!

So to celebrate, I have begun to get my Scrap-Happy on. ^_^ 

Here is a frame I made using the Dreamin' Paper pack :


And I also made the Layouts and some cards :





Now that my wonderful son is sleeping longer I am able to get some much needed Crafting.

What about you? How do you get some "Me time" ?

I am still trying to learn to manage my time, so any tips would be awesome.

Feel free to comment below!

Products used:
Mostly Close to My Heart Products
- Dreamin "Workshop On The Go" paper pack
- Chocolate striped ribbon
- Shimmer brads
- Circle cards
- Bronze glitter gel
- Wooden picture frame

If you would like to recreate any of these items comment me below and let me know

Keep Rockin,

Renessa ^_^



1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to have stumbled upon this blog today. I look forward to seeing more inspiration from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete